[pct-l] RE: bug question

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Sat Nov 27 15:17:31 CST 2010

My solution is a combination of:
1) bug head net (The OR spring ring head net and Coghlans bug gloves)
2) I treat all my outer-wear with permethrin (pants and shirts and socks) and dry
    it in the drier to "fix" it into the cloth better
3) Lemon Eucalyptus spray on any exposed skin.

The US Army now uses Permethrin treated clothing and DEET but the DEET melts
all my nylon clothing and plastic gear ;-(

ruffwork