[pct-l] Zpacks

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Sat Nov 27 15:42:12 CST 2010

I have been using zPacks gear for 2+ years now.  I have a blue 2000 cube pack
which has made it through 2 seasons (600+ miles) with very little wear showing.
I also have the Heximid tent, which is only 9 oz. and all my stuff sacks are
cubin fiber (so about 0.1 oz per sack).  Joe is a great guy (him and his wife
run the shop and sew all the gear themselves).

ruffwork - the guy with the blue cuben pack