[pct-l] Fw: Bugs

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 11:05:54 CST 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
To: Ellen Shopes <igellenig at gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 7:31:54 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Bugs

The ExOfficio cloths insect shield cloths worked well for me. They are treated
with Permethion and will withstand many launderings. I wore them for five months
and never had to re-treat. I wore thier socks, pants, shirt and cap while in
camp ( the one with the cape to protect your neck and ears). In bad mosquito
areas I also used Deet on the back of my hands,cheeks, and forehead.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson