[pct-l] sleeping bag

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 12:13:55 CST 2010

if you're going to use a store bought bag that is an awesome price point.
I have a mountain hardwear phantom 32 (down) and a North Face Cat's Meow 20 deg.
(synthetic)

but since i have sewn my own top quilt, i'm through with bags.  i used my top
quilt at 27F and it was plenty warm, and it weighs 17 ounces.
with a NeoAir that's a super comfortable and ultra light sleep setup.  i could
help with tips on sewing your own bag if you want.

~Paul