[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 67

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:52:52 CST 2010

I used the sub kilo+ 20 on the ACT thru-hike in 2006, great bag, but for my 2011 PCT hike I'll be using Marmot Helium EQ/Membrane (15 degree bag), way more expensive, but the membrane is VERY water resistant, and I sleep cold.  At 2 lbs 5 oz, the weight trade off is justified... but then again I'm not an ultralight hiker.

Steven

--Forwarded Message Attachment--