[pct-l] Make Your Own Gear

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Mon Nov 29 23:32:33 CST 2010

Hello List!
I know some of you have made your own gear and I am interested in
experimenting with that myself. I'm thinking of starting with a quilt.
At kickoff I saw a quilt during the gear content that was made of cuben
fiber and momentum 90 (I think) and a person standing next to me said
that the pattern can be found online. I've been looking and looking and
can't find it. Anybody have any information? I'm probably just not
searching for the right key words on Google.

I am also not finding where a person can purchase those fabrics. Any
information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Kathi