[pct-l] iPhone battery life.

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:11:35 CST 2010

Long enough to get to the next town stop for sure. You might have trouble
getting a good answer to this question. Who leaves their iPhone off all the
time and then tests to see how long the battery lasts? What do you even mean
by last? How long until it's at 50% charge?

I've left mine off for about a day and a half one time. It did not lose any
charge at all based on my little sys info app. I suspect, if you left town
at 100%, hiked for 7 days without turning it on, it would still be over 90%.

If you have an iPhone already, my advice would be to charge it up and turn
it off for a couple days to reassure yourself.

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!