[pct-l] PCT without food mail drops?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Nov 30 19:53:51 CST 2010

If you are picky, you will have to do a few maildrops. You can do
them from the trail so don't sweat it too much.

I found this info useful for getting a sense of what kind of food is
available. Keep in mind, stores open and close. Yogi's trail guide is
useful, too, and I think there are a few web sites with this kind of
info.

http://www.purebound.com/PCT/resupply.htm

Diane