[pct-l] PCT without food mail drops?

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Tue Nov 30 21:43:42 CST 2010

I mailed myself about 4 mail drops along the way, but if I did it again, I'd
only mail a drop to Kennedy Meadows... I'd just send it from the PO in
Tehachapi/Mojave . I'm vegetarian if that makes any difference. The worst
that can happen with this strategy is that for a few days out of your 150
day hike, you will be mildly more hungry than normal due to limited
selection... which in turn will be mitigated by the hoards of mosquitoes
trying to eat your face.

Julian
mex->can '09