[pct-l] Ultimate PCT Food Fantasy

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Oct 1 21:49:15 CDT 2010

Good evening, Comfy,

The gourmet food sounds like a wonderful idea, but there may be a
problem:  Don’t
you know that a long-distance hiker can get the bends coming up too quickly
after months of typical trail-food eating?

Bless you,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09