[pct-l] Water mi 480 SOBO

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Mon Oct 4 12:15:35 CDT 2010

Yes, please send updates (here and to water at 4jeffrey.net) . I have had
several sobos asking about conditions recently and all I could say was:

If a source was last visited in May or June and it's a seasonal water source
according to the guidebook you might consider it unreliable unless upated.

BTW, the weather has been unusual the last couple weeks, even a bit of light
rain. Be prepared for anything. Traditionally the end of October
can be very hot dry and windy in Southern California.

Some have asked how to tell when the report is updated.
About 4 lines down on the water report is the date it was last updated:
Last update posted 10/2/10
Two columns on the right side show the "Date" someone visited a water source
and then when it was "Posted" to the water report. (The delay is getting the
info to me. You can use the "Posted" column to look for updates since you
last printed the report.)

AsABat