[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 34, Issue 20

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 01:38:30 CDT 2010

okay, sorry yet again for this post....

way to long of repies/posts... I want information not long posts.....

by the way I bough erik the blacks books.... the best things ever if you have the money... (way to expensive but if it only sales 2 or 3 thousand books then it's cost evective for him.... i'd love to see a pdf version.....)

please, oh, please just answer posts... don't use the entire post when you reply...

when you make a post be brief... I stopped getting theses posts because of rambling....

I will hike the pct next year with eriks books.... a great resoucse... any chance of a cdt set?

peace out...

by the way ned is the voice of reason... listen and learn...  if not just speak your peace... dont be so criticle.... he saves lives with reason...

flying tortiose.... at 2006