[pct-l] Question about a backpack

Paul A alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 02:00:30 CDT 2010

I purchased a vintage Lowe alpine expedition pack that appears to be in
excellent condition for 40 bucks and I am wondering if anyone knows anything
about those older canvas packs? It's internal frame, with adjustable
suspension, top loading... So far I love the pack for the way it transfers
all the weight to the hip belt..I am planning on using it mostly for local
stuff to condition my body for the PCT in 2011...Thoughts, comments?

>>>me: new to the PCT-L, 35, San Diego section resident..Hike 2 or 3 times a
week in the cleveland national forest since mid summer...Love leaving
civilization behind and getting a breath of CLEAN AIR! <<<