[pct-l] Thoughts on having a full time trail angel.

eckert jape1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 9 19:16:22 CDT 2010

  It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks.  But, it sounds like a
great way to take a hike.  And you won't be the first to use that method.

Besides,You might even be able to subsidize your trip by delivering
other packages as well.  Muir Trail Ranch gets $50 a bucket.  You ought
to be able to come up with a price that might pay for the gas in the RV. <g>

  If you do decide to go that way, I'd have contingency plans in case
your roommate would like to stop at some point.  I think it would take a
special person to be able to meander up the trail at the speed of walking.

eckert