[pct-l] Bear Canister

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Oct 10 09:22:47 CDT 2010

Good morning, Dan,

Unless you plan to try to rely upon using the installed bear boxes you
should have your food in the ‘can by the time you get to Cottonwood Pass.  For
most hikers that means the ‘can needs to be mailed to Kennedy Meadows.
http://sierrawild.gov/bears/food-storage-map

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye