[pct-l] PCT Thru Hike - meeting friends to hike with

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Oct 13 14:11:18 CDT 2010

  If you want to avoid snow, have them fly into San Francisco, take a
bus/taxi to the Amtrak station in SAn Jose or Oakland, and take the
Amtrak to Dunsmuir.  Hike from Castella to Seiad Valley - a couple weeks
- and take the bus to Dunsmuir and catch Amtrak back to Oakland and bus
to the airport...

Jeff