[pct-l] foot ware

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Oct 13 22:44:39 CDT 2010

Good evening, Ned,

Footwear that always remains dry under all conditions -- whether from slop
and wading or from perspiration – for weeks at a time is truly
remarkable.  Further
– and even more remarkable – is a pair of gaiters that keep shin-deep water
out of one’s boots.

I am monumentally embarrassed that I’m so far behind that technology curve.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09