[pct-l] farewell....

Ron Dye chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Thu Oct 14 12:06:49 CDT 2010

As sad as I am to hear that Brenda is leaving, folks, we need to remember
that (1) this is an employer/employee relationship and (2) we don't know,
nor have the right to know all the details.  For my part, the PCTA HAS been
responsive when I've called them.  With that I wish Brenda all the luck in
the world and hopefully she'd land an even better job.