[pct-l] THANKS ALL

Brenda Murray murbre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:48:02 CDT 2010

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words of support.  I would
also like to say my love for the PCT will never diminish, nor my respect for
the work PCTA does for the trail.  The trail is looking better each year due
to the efforts of all who volunteer as well as PCTA's field staff.  I am
saddened only by the loss of the personal touch and the corporate path the
organization seems to be taking.  Keep in mind it is the trail we all love
that is or should be our focus.
I look forward to seeing all of you at KO in my new role!
Sqwiggle....hey does this mean I have to find a new trail name??
--
My love and God's Light be with you in all that you are and in all that you
do