[pct-l] June 1st 2011 start date

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Oct 15 12:41:02 CDT 2010

Well it would be too late for me. At your planned 4.5 months you would end
in mid-October. Most try to reach Canada in late September or early October
to avoid winter storms. You might luck out and have good weather. Or your
could pick up the pack and do it in 4 months and be right on time.

Hummingbird left Mexico this year on June 7 and reached the border on
September 8, and plans to pick up the pack next year. But not everyone
enjoys running.

AsABat