[pct-l] Early Mountain Men

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 21:46:16 CDT 2010

The Wagon Master writes: You two retired old farts really need to find something better to do with your time, IM(Hummel)O.
Switchback replies: I am deeply offended.  My sensibilities have been shattered.  My standards of conduct have been smashed by your offensive name calling.  I have been personally besmirched and trampled.  This is an outrage.  This requires that I contact my lawyers, Dowey, Cheatum, and Howe.

I AM NOT RETIRED!  I have to work to pay taxes like all good Americans.  I thank you.