[pct-l] Man dies from rattlesnake bite...legal precedent

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 22:49:54 CDT 2010

  On 10/18/2010 8:23 PM, Reinhold Metzger wrote:

Attorneys will love this.
This logic will be the corner stone of every attorney's defense argument
from now on.
I can already hear the attorney's opening arguments......."Your honor
the defendant pleads not guilty.
He did not kill the victim, he merly fired the gun.
The evidence will show that the bullet did not kill the victim....it was
the massive subsequent bleeding
that killed the victim, not the bullet.
Therefore the defendant is not guilty as charged.

JMT Reinhold