[pct-l] Mountain Men

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 09:20:36 CDT 2010

Switchback replies: I am deeply offended.  My sensibilities have been shattered.
My standards of conduct have been smashed by your offensive name calling.  I
have been personally besmirched and trampled.  This is an outrage.  This
requires that I contact my lawyers, Dowey, Cheatum, and Howe.

I AM NOT RETIRED!  I have to work to pay taxes like all good Americans.  I thank
you.

The wagonmaster replies; I am deeply offended by your sensitivity to my offenses and will be contacting my lawyers; Sucking, Bloode and Thirsty. And, I've only begun slinging names around!! ;-)

Greg Hummel

"Everything in this world goes through change
'cept for love and passion remain the same"