[pct-l] Early Mountain Men..and treating women right

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Oct 20 10:41:58 CDT 2010

  Yes,
I also resent this....I may be 70 years old, but not retired.
Even though feeble and frail I continue to provide my wife the life
style she has gotten accustomed to.
I feed her good (3 times a day), I bought her new push lawn mover to
keep her in good shape, I even bought her a little motor scooter with a
little basket so she does not have to walk to the grocery store and
carry the grocery bags.

So you see, I treat my women right.

I feel sorry, however, for poor long suffering Mrs. Switchback.

JMT Reinhold
Your trail companion who treats his women right