[pct-l] Format of the PCT-L?

Alexey Vronsky alexey.vronsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:38:01 CDT 2010

I have been an intermittent reader of the PCT-L for a couple years. Each
time I come back, after a  few months (even using digest-form), I get tired
of the mailing list format--especially in the off season. Has anyone
considered moving to a new medium?

Are there any redditors on the list?

For example setting up a community on Reddit: The most relevant posts are
sifted to the top, responses are nested clearly under the original post and
easy to follow, easy to access on the go, and older posts either
remain relevant or can be quickly found with the ability to search.

Perhaps everyone is content with the format. I certainly wont be kept away
from the mailing list, but I thought I would just throw it out there.

For the moderator: http://www.reddit.com/reddits/create