[pct-l] Yukon Summer 2011

Adrian Borner adrian.borner at ch.abb.com
Wed Oct 20 03:03:06 CDT 2010

After having through-hiked the AT and section hiked the PCT I am looking
for something different. For the summer of 2011 I am planning a trip all
the way down the Yukon River, about the same length as the AT or PCT. I am
aware that this is not as popular as Long-distance hiking and as a result
information is more scarce. Being far away in Switzerland does not make
planning any easier.
I would very much appreciate if I could get some links to information or
even a forum. If somebody wants to join, let me know and I can give
additional details.
Thanks Adrian alias Matterhorn