[pct-l] The AT as a "green tunnel"

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:16:19 CDT 2010

It may be a green tunnel or not, but it sure has generated some beautiful
posts.  Thanks.  What I've hiked of the East has been in stunningly
beautiful, deep forest.  My wife is from Queens, and whenever we visit back
East she always has a very spiritual reaction to the green of the trees.
She usually comments as we fly in over the Eastern forests, "now that's
Green."  WA has green, and so does Oregon, but even our beautiful redwood
forests in CA, and I love our mtns and forests very much, are not as
intensely green as an East Coast forest.

Shroomer