[pct-l] Format of the PCT-L ?

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Oct 21 03:37:13 CDT 2010

In 2008 we had this discussion and a yahoo group was created by someone who
thought it would be good to have only short useful posts while on the trail.
Only 17 posts were made, 4 by me. Yet the pct-l continued pushing out lots
of info. Check it out at groups.yahoo.com/group/pct08ti. The ti stands for
trail info.

I agree short messages are good on the trail. That's why I keep the water
report simple. But I notice this new phone is almost 2MB as I send this
reply.