[pct-l] Early Mountain Men..and treating women right

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 09:29:26 CDT 2010

Melanie writes: Dear Hummel, Reinhold will now be spending the rest of his time-out in the DOG HOUSE!!! Let me guess, he also bought his wife a nice mop so she doesn't have to get down on her hands and knees to scrub the floor.  He bought a scrub board so she doesn't have to pound the clothes on rocks anymore.  Please train Reinhold to use the dog run and make sure his collar is nice and tight so he can't slip out.  Check on him once in a while to fill his food bowl and make sure he has enough water.
Switchback replies: I could not agree more.  Melanie is right.  Reinhold does not get a "Get Out of Jail Free Card"  He must be severely punished.  I know, let the PCT Female Terminator Leadership Types have their way with him ---- put him in solitary confinement or do housekeeping chores around the compound or both.