[pct-l] Early Mountain Men..and treating women right

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 10:05:12 CDT 2010

Hula-Snow Bunny Boy Reinhold writes: Now take Switchback, he makes poor, long suffering Mrs. Switchback cut the grass with scissors and aerate the lawn by walking on the grass in combat boots with crampons.  I bought Karen (my wife) a push mower and a drum push aerator.  So you see, I do treat my women right........much better than Switchback treats poor, long suffering Mrs. Switchback.
Switchback replies: In actual fact my front yard is rock landscaping with very little maintenance.  I did this in honor of Wagon Master Strider.  The back is the same except with a lot of artificial turf grass.  The PCT is the only place I get Mother Nature in the raw.

Say, I have met your wife before.  She seems like a normal and very nice person.  What happened?  My impression was that she says "jump" and you say "How high, sweetie?"  I think you are delusional.