[pct-l] Format of the PCT-L ?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 11:32:22 CDT 2010

I like this list the way it is.

Sometimes being able to receive HTML email would be nice. The downside is
we'd probably get lots more photos and fancy stuff which most of us aren't
interested in, and links to the photos and articles works well. Also the
listserv software strips out a lot of stuff including viruses and lots of
other malware.

I use Thunderbird and download all new messages which I can read at my
leisure, even offline in a car camp where there is no WiFi or other
internet. I save what messages I want and delete the rest.

So the list is fine the way it is.  Older is sometimes better.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>