[pct-l] the list

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Oct 21 13:27:53 CDT 2010

I pride myself for being a list reader for over ten years now. I joined on not long after the list was created (how long have you been the moderator Brice?). So many have left the list for various reasons; I still miss them. I think I have to agree with "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". The list has it's faults, and then again, which group doesn't. I watch for e-mails of the list/digest off and on a good portion of the day. It's become a part of my life. I like it.

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir