[pct-l] UL Dual use opportunity

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 23:44:06 CDT 2010

I have to credit Iceaxe for this idea but I just remembered it.
My wife was in a bad mood tonight so I used it for her and it brought a
smile to her face.

If you use a "Honey Bear" container for your honey try this:

At night flip the partially full honey bear over for a while to get the air
to the bottom - which would now be the top.

Flip the honey bear over and place your head lamp behind it.   Voila you now
have a "honey bear" lava lamp.

Trust me this will bring a smile to your face on those cold damp nights in
your tent.

Day-Late