[pct-l] CDC recommendations for water treatment

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Oct 22 10:37:05 CDT 2010

I've found it pretty easy to use.  Count out seven drops each of the "A" and "B" little bottles, wait a few minutes for the mixtures to chemically "mix", dump in your water bottle, and wait a few more minutes.  Its pretty simple to use in the field and doesn't have any taste that I've noticed.  My primary reason for using it is weight savings.  I don't know anything about the specifics of killing the crypto bug; probably something I should do some more research on.