[pct-l] Water treatment

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 23 18:01:05 CDT 2010

Hey Ernie,
Thanks for the tip.....so that is the problem....that explains my
strange behavior....it explains everything.
But what about Switchback?.....What is his problem?....What is causing
his strange behavior?

BTW....I did clean the film capsule.
I like to carry my Crystal Light in the film capsule because it is
light, waterproof and hole proof.
Crystal light makes a mess if it spills.
Thanks a lot for the tip about the residue.....I forgot to mention it.

JMT R5einhold