[pct-l] hiking shirts

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 06:35:17 CDT 2010

I used an Ex Officio nylon long-sleeve this year.  Sleeves roll up and can be buttoned to stay up at the elbows.  Has velcro-secured breast pockets, one of which has a second pocket that zips closed (my main criteria for a hiking shirt).  Vented under arms and across shoulders.  Very nice but 'spensive.

Mango