[pct-l] Bikers on the PCT

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 12:23:05 CDT 2010

What is needed is called ENFORCEMENT - including appropriate penaltys for
violations to get the message across.  Obviously more is needed than just a sign
of a bycycle (or motorcycle) with a diagonal red slash. What is needed is an
additional sign indicating that there will be FINES for violations.  The bikers
are well aware that they don't belong on the PCT.  Start with a written citation
with just a warning on the first offence.  After that the consequences for
violations should become greater - substantial fines and possibly impounding the
illegal wheeled vehicle. It should cost them money to get it back.

How to do this?  In America today JOBS are needed.  I say hire enforcement
Rangers.  Due to cutbacks there are many Rangers now out of work. The FINES
could be used to pay thier saleries.

I have met Medicare Pastor on several occasions.  Most recently in Vasquez Park
in Agua Dulce where I live.  She is a very special person.

MendoRider