[pct-l] cyclists

William A. Chavez wctrekker at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 25 09:34:53 CDT 2010

I think, that's when I start getting into trouble, that the mountain
bikers/motorcycle problems cannot be solved by us(the hikers).  I
don't think confrontation is the answer.  We can try to reason with
them if we have the opportunity but otherwise "they" are like the
driver who "insists" on doing some illegal maneuver on the road (no
amount of horn blowing, screaming or gesturing will change their
course).

I think we can try to point out the error of their ways but like the
DR that sped past llamalady there are those that will not respond in
a positive manner to correction. I would encourage hikers to carry at
least one raw egg for such events ! ). (snort, chortle and snicker)

Bill