[pct-l] snow shoes

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:51:29 CDT 2010

I agree with Shroomer.  I would want to have some kind of traction aid from
South Peak (or Apache Peak if you actually walk the trail instead of cutting
it to the west) until Fuller Ridge, and then I'd want them again after
Mission Creek.  Unfortunately there's no spot to bounce it, so you have
carry them for a few days.  Still, I didn't find the snow around Big Bear to
be nearly as dangerous as in the San Jacintos.

Sir Mix-a-lot