[pct-l] Southern PCT in January

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Oct 26 10:31:52 CDT 2010

When you say "southern part", what part do you mean?  Pretty much all Southern California has extremely variable weather in January (actually, all winter and spring). I've experienced temperatures in the 90s, and in the single digits.  When you get what is not predicatable.  I'm not overstating with the word "extreme."  Please check the elevation profile of where you plan to hike, and know that it isn't always sunny SoCal.

L-Rod