[pct-l] 80 lbs

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 17:48:49 CDT 2010

JMT Reinhold wrote:

>I'm not criticizing Ultra-liters, I'm criticizing Diane for criticizing
>and ridiculing Heavy Truckers.
>Nothing wrong with UL, just like there is nothing wrong with Heavy
>Truckers....to each his own.
>I say HYOH and refrain from criticizing or ridiculing other hikers like
>Diane has a tendency to do.

Reinhold, you may not have noticed but your criticism of Diane for what you believe is her criticism (she has repeatedly said it is not criticism) has degraded to the point of ridicule and harassment. One or two jabs is understandable, but one has to question the motivation for continuing this in public.

If you have an issue with an individual why not talk one on one with that person instead of exposing others to your ire?

Hike your own hike and fight your own battles. Don't drag everyone else into it please.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln