[pct-l] Backpacks.

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:37:24 CDT 2010

I used the ULA Circuit from Crater Lake on, and really like it.  Toward the
end I broke the internal strut, and this didn't really affect the load shape
or capacity.  I duct taped it and may remove it altogether.  Very
comfortable and allowed me to stand up straighter than the pack I'd been
using before, a Lotus Aptos.   Other folks love it as well.  The people with
the Catalyst, Smiles for one, loved that pack as well.

Shroomer