[pct-l] Shoe weight difference. L-R

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Oct 28 11:25:45 CDT 2010

I've just purchased a pair of trail runners (Vasque Blur), size 12.  The shoes weigh 13.95 oz and 14.50 oz.  That seems to me to be a big weight difference.  Is that normal for the left and the right shoe of a pair to have that big of a difference in weight?  It must be something in the manufacturing of the shoe.  Any thoughts about what it might be?

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.
~ Cree Prophecy