[pct-l] Maps

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 28 19:32:25 CDT 2010

You are speaking for some but not for all, especially not for me.

What I put in my head may be lost quickly especially if I'm not immediately
using it.
I need to stop and refer to my maps and guides whenever I come to a
doubtful spot because I don't trust my memory and may need to double read
the info to reduce the chances of me missing something important.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>