[pct-l] Maps and memory

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Oct 28 20:07:04 CDT 2010

Hi, Tortoise!

My kids get after me for all the times I stop along the trail to check the
map! I try not to forget what I try to remember, but it doesn't always work
that way. But at least we don't lose it because the batteries wore out!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd