[pct-l] Southbounders

Darren Bagnall darren.bagnall at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 10:30:39 CDT 2010

Myself and one other are still truckin' south. We are at Cabazon Pass today. A 'herd' of 5 others are about four days ahead of us and there may still be one person behind us. A HUGE THANKS to the cache maintainers who are still putting water out.
Step

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sun Oct 24 22:31:56 CDT 2010

I just updated some water sources for San Diego County, and had a few others
last week. I'll keep updating for the sobos and section hikers as long as
you all keep sending me info.

AsABat
http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Updates to water at 4jeffrey.net