[pct-l] 2010 Thru Hike finish

randy fitch randy.jared.fitch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 14:43:57 CDT 2010

The 11th Hour. 11 Thru Hikers cross into Canada on October 25th, 2010
to complete their thru hike!! And they said it couldn't be done, and
they said ealry winter was coming, and Billy Goat said we wouldn't
make it (shame on him) well I am proud  to say we did! And I came home
TAN!!! How about them apples! You never know what you will get out
there, hike your hike to the best of your ability and stick to your
commitment! Move forward and and enjoy every day, for you only have
today! Don't ever let anyone tell you NAY, tell them YEAH!

-DOZER

Pct 2010