[pct-l] REI Used Gear Sale Tomorrow

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Oct 31 20:01:19 CDT 2010

Us real old-tyme hard-core and soft-core backpackers use the "oh sh_t
[censored]" method to put on our pack regardless of weight. Just put your
arms thru the straps and lift said pack over your head then let slide down
onto your shoulders with you arms thru the straps, cinch up, and your ready
to go.

None of these mechanical hydraulic devices to haul and break down; just a
little muscle power and a bit of know-how!

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>