[pct-l] Public transportation from Portland to cascade locks under $5

brandonrblevins at gmail.com brandonrblevins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:13:08 CDT 2010

For future hikers here is a cheap way to get from Portland downtown to cascade locks for under $5. Take the c-Tran bus 164 from downtown on 5th and Washington to fishers landing. Cost $3. From fishers landing catch skamainia county transit towards Carson. Asked to be dropped off at bridge of gods. $1.

I'm on phone but if folks want to add links would be helpful. Gorgeous day at the locks after a rainy night waiting on two hikers for wash section.