[pct-l] Probability of Disaster

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Sep 2 12:47:48 CDT 2010

Good morning, Tortoise,

I’ll second your comments.  Some good examples are presented in Laurence
Gonzales’ book *Deep Survival.*  Other PCT-L contributors have referred to
this book, and it’s a good one.

When reading the case-studies in the book, hardly anyone in their armchair
can fail see the danger as facts are presented.  Unfortunately, those facts
were often also available to the people involved but they were apparently
too close to the situation to recognize the danger.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09